From time to time AfriTours will host and escort a soft adventure limited to a maximum of 12 guests accompanied by one of AfriTours owners or a special friend. These adventures will focus on the beauty, places of interest and wildlife of the areas we visit.
These adventures include:
ESCORTED SELF-DRIVE ADVENTURES where you drive your own or hired 4-wheel drive vehicle and follow a defined itinerary that will include all accommodation, meals and sightseeing. All the planning and arrangements are taken care of by AfriTours.
ESCORTED SEAT-IN-VEHICLE ADVENTURES where you join a small group of likeminded guests on a defined itinerary that will include a dedicated adventure vehicle driven by a professional driver and accompanied by a professional tour guide with all accommodation, meals and sightseeing included. All the planning and arrangements are taken care of by AfriTours.
- WEST COAST MEANDER. A 7-day roundtrip journey from Cape Town visiting the interesting towns along the West Coast of South Africa.
- ROUTE 62. A 7-day roundtrip journey from Cape Town visiting a selection of towns in the Karoo.
- WILD & OUT IN SOUTHERN NAMIBIA. A 10-day roundtrip adventure from Windhoek visiting Southern Namibia
- WILD & OUT IN NORTHERN NAMIBIA. A 10-day roundtrip adventure from Windhoek visiting Northern Namibia
- HIGHLIGHTS OF NAMIBIA. A 7-day adventure from Walvis Bay to Windhoek.
- AN EPIC ADVENTURE. A 21-day adventure joining the owners on one of their journeys as a self-drive adventure to explore and discover things they have not yet experienced or discovered. This could be an adventure covering multiple countries.
THESE ADVENTURES WILL BE ADVERTISED THROUGH THE AFRITOURS BLOG UNDER THE ESCORTED ADVENTURES MENU.
All the arrangements will be done by AfriTours. From vehicle hire, if required, to accommodation*, to meals and sightseeing which could include boat trips, open vehicle game drives, escorted bush walks, fishing outings, interesting talks and meeting personalities and on occasion having to use your 4-wheel drive (under guidance) to traverse a mild obstacle (sand or rock terrain).
*Accommodation will always be with en-suite private bathroom however could be as tented accommodation, rustic chalets/cabins and or hotels, guest houses or bed and breakfast establishments.